How to Obtain your Army ORB/ERB for Purepost Military Verification
If you have paper copies of your Officer or Enlisted Record Brief, you can use a scanner to create a PDF or image and upload the file to Purepost, or snap a picture with your smart phone and upload the photo. Try your best to take a top-down photo with no distortion and as close-up to the document as possible to fill the frame of the photo.
How to obtain your ORB/ERB from AKO (Active duty Soldiers only):
- Go to Army AKO at www.us.army.mil.
- Select “ORB: Officer Record Brief”/ “ERB: Enlisted Record Brief” link under Army Links column on right side of the screen.
- Once forwarded to the ORB/ERB page, select the “view/print” button.
- Save as a PDF to your desktop, where they can be easily retrieved.
How to obtain your ORB/ERB in the Reserves/National Guard:
- Contact your Unit Administrator (UA) for assistance in building your 2-1/SRB.
- Ensure that you have all documentation required to help the UA build out your completed and accurate 2-1/SRB.
Use these documents to verify your military or veteran status and to help describe your positions while completing your Purepost profile. Sign up today!